Saturday, February 20, 2010

ATTENTION - It is time to RISE and join me in WAR, soldiers!

Recently, I have had a conversation with some folks from China about effective affordable alternative natural treatment for HIV.  It helped me to remember the many adventures I have had over the past 25 years while "participating in  my own salvation" regarding living with AIDS, and my spiritual, mental and physical wellness.

I am conscious of the fact that I am engaged in W.A.R.  I also know I am responsible to share my experience strength and hope with others who may benefit from them.

I am presently constructing this as a vehicle for sharing that information.  I hope you will join me in doing so.  Even if you choose to be a passive observer, your energy will join the stream of energy that is pushing our wave as we merge back into the ocean.  We are all but a drop, and we will all certainly merge back into the ocean.  So, if we are enaged in W.A.R (Wellness, Awareness & Recovery), then we should have branches of service and weapons with which to fight.  We should identify the enemy and devise a strategy.  In these coming days and moments, I will work to show you how I have been doing that, and how you can join me...soldier...or as Sade would sing..."Soldier of Love".
It's time to RISE!!

Posted via email from Reggie Smith's Posterous by SocialNetGate

No comments:

Post a Comment