Saturday, April 2, 2011

HIV Awareness from the experts!

With this new technology available to us all, I would like to connect with as many people as possible in order to share my strength, hope and experience! I will do so here on my blog and in many other venues, with something I call "RISE" - Resurrecting Inspirational Spiritual Experiences. It is an opportunity to share your story, ask your questions, and for all of us to share our healing solutions. I always say, "it is extremely important that we participate in our own survival...because if we are not participating in our own survival (salvation); then we are most certainly complicit in our own demise" Visit my weblog often as we continue to upgrade the site, and add more valuable information and access to resources that will hasten our Wellness, Awareness, and Recovery!

Posted via email from Reggie Smith 770 by SocialNetGate

No comments:

Post a Comment